Search This Blog

Thursday, 7 June 2018

Week 1 Reflection


On Monday morning, when we came back from our school holidays there was a crime scene in the creative cave. Later that day I found that Miss Turner's fish tank had been abducted during the holidays whilst the teachers were getting ready for the next term. There were hand prints on the walls and a large dirty footprint in front of the south facing door. As well as that there were some pebbles, an ornament & some broken glass which I suspect are all from the fish tank. A note was found with the following words 'Ha Ha payback for annoying me'. All in all there is over 17 pieces of evidence.I am suspicious of Miss Lamond as there are a few things that belong to her on the scene such as her hat but around the time she wasn't at school

This a positive I found was being able to see my friends after 2 long and boring week s of no school.



No comments:

Post a Comment