I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 26 June 2019
EPortfolio Maths - Knowledge Term 2
GOAL: Know Squared Roots and Squared Numbers to 100
REFLECTION: This goal was rather easy as I learnt how square roots and square numbers, to answer each question I used my prior knowledge. My next step is to learn how to use square roots and square numbers with large multiple digit numbers.
You have understood square roots and square numbers. Your next step is to solve larger square roots, and try to do this using you basic fact knowledge.
Wow loucee great job
ReplyDeleteYou have understood square roots and square numbers. Your next step is to solve larger square roots, and try to do this using you basic fact knowledge.
ReplyDelete