Search This Blog

Tuesday, 13 February 2018

All About Me.




Who is in my family/whanau?

Angela Coutts  (Mother)
Noelene Kitto 'nee Coutts  (Nana)
Mervyn Kitto (Poua)
Kaycee Coutts (Aunt)

Michelle Kitto (Step-Aunt)
Lorraine Coutts 'nee     (Great Nana)
Keith Coutts (Great Grandad)

What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
#1. Read
#2. Write
#3. Colouring
#4. Learn
#5. Bike or go for walks
#6.Relax & listen to music
#7 play on the bars and on 6he tramp.
+ More
What do you like to do at school?
I like to learn as much as I can and


What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I would like to improve my Art and Maths.
What helps you learn?
I think that if something is written questions I find it easier.
Also I think I learn better if i'm not in a very loud enviroment.
What stops you learning?
Sitting with a some of my friends and talking a lot about unschool related (e.g. Emma & Hayley) Not concentrating and day dreaming.

Who are my friends at school?

  1. Emma Gunn
  2. Hayley Jarman 
  3. Danielle Arps 
  4. Billie-Jo Stenhouse 
  5. Talula Green 
  6. Sophia H9
  7. Lauren Clarke

What was the best part of the holidays?
Spending time with my family at Christmas Time and going up to Whakatane to see my great aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment