Search This Blog

Tuesday, 13 February 2018

Loucee's Week 2 Reflection.


Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1            Week:2
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my ball about me. I put a lot of work into it and I love all the different things on it.
What challenged me over last two weeks?
I was challenged to get used being in a different, bigger space with new people that I didn't know in slightest.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I made some new friends and got to know new things and new people as well.
What is my personal goal for next week?
To make sure I finish all my work in the time-frame given.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
I achieved this by Greeting others in the morning and saying good-bye to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment