Search This Blog

Tuesday, 10 April 2018

Loucee's Week 3 Reflection

Title: NAME Week __ Reflection



Labels: Term 1, Teachers name, 2018, Reflections

Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1              Week: 3
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my Basic Facts Maths rotation because I completed it and I normally don't. I managed to get around 50-70 questions done.
This week was my first session of music, it was...
fun because we did some ukelele and a cool worksheet.
What challenged me over the last week and why?
Reading reflection because I strugggled to finish it.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to
overcome them in the future?
I can overcome this by working near someone I don't talk to as much while I work.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal is to get all my reading reflection done.
This fortnights Tōtaras goal was active listening and I achieved/showed
this by...
I showed this by listening to instructions actively and then  completing said instructions  correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment