Search This Blog

Tuesday, 10 April 2018

Photography

1.What is your favourite photo and why? 
- Favourite photo is the birds eye view because of the light reflecting off the hall floor.
2. What image worked best and why? 
- I think that that the close up worked best because it is the most focused photo and in my opinion it looks the nicest.
3.Choose a photo and explain why you chose this subject?
- The extreme close up on the eye. I choose the photo because it looks like there is a shadow of unknown figure behind glass.
4. What is the story behind the images? What feeling/emotions did you create.
- proud of my school
- proud
- mysterious
- chaos
5. What would you change? 
-  I would change the long shot to something with a better focus because it is really blurry.
Worms eye view.

                                                        
Long shot.

                                                        
Close up.




Birds eye view 
Extreme close up

No comments:

Post a Comment